27 May 2007

U silly girl, U!

She's just silly, ain't she? Girl... those are supposed to cover..... aw... neva mind! hahahahahaha

This is dedicated for the Art Institute class I spoke to this afternoon. It's of the model we drew today. My bud, Wattana, invited me to come as a guest speaker at the San Diego Art Institute. The class has so much talent, and I wish them all the best in their journies.

Work hard now, and play harder later.

Wattana came up with a really cool idea. What happened was we all did some life drawing, and inbetween that we had several Q&A's.

I spoke to them about some of the ups and downs about the industry, and let them pick my brain a bit about how I execute my work. Thank you for letting me talk your ear off today, folks. And my apologies if I went off on tangents.



hope ya all digs!

29 comments:

Mikko said...

Nice drawing again. I like the panties..

M.

Anonymous said...

This is just awsome, it has a great feeling to it, I was amazed when I saw this at deviantart, it looks like it's a screencap from a 3d movie it's just great...

Marco Hasmann said...

Yeh, the colors looks great and realistic, it have a great mood.. very nice.. :)

messytimbo said...

Cool! Really nice drawing. Its great promotion for life drawing, I think a lot of people these days don't see the importance of it. I think it’s the most important way to developing your own style of drawing.

Do you life draw regularly? And do you ever draw not in your stylize way from life?

Albert Sorrentino Jr. said...

I dig this ill style you got rockin'
Love what you did for Hellboy animated! What are your future projects?

m.j. Nuñez said...

Que bien..!! como siempre mi admiración, tu trabajo es ...muy inspirador.

Saludos.

Unknown said...

oh those lucky kids.

Beth Sotelo said...

Speaking of back story!

This girl must have learned from a most unpleasant sunburn in her past.

Unknown said...

Whatsup Sean. Thanks again for coming down and participating in the workshop. The students really dug your work and demos that you gave. I'll catch up with you again next time you're in town. BTW, I emailed you the housing lists for LA so check your email.

Sylvain Guinebaud said...

cool job!!!

Dominic Bugatto said...

Fun pic.

RED WOLF STUDIO said...

i like it so much this stylized ilustration... its inspiratinal for me

take care

Tirso Cons said...

Cool!!
Really good shot!

bests

t.

Brian Churilla said...

wow. nice.

TWO said...

your life drawing ave a real nice quality to it.

Anonymous said...

NICE DRAWING
PLEASE SEE A MY WEBLOG

WWW.EHSANIGP.BLOGSPOT.COM

Andy Murray said...

Great color palette on this one. I think this is a stand-out piece for you, if only for the mood/atmosphere/colors. Well done!

Unknown said...

I love seeing the skeletal underlay, it's an insight into how you build the structure of the body. :)

Anonymous said...

DM1DNj Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

Anonymous said...

DeoCqg Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

hqeIxS Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Hello all!