20 July 2008

San Diego Comic Con 2008 update cont'd





Aight... to close this journal out.....

I just saw an AMAZING concert tonight, at the Wiltern. My bud, Billy Martin (guitarist from "Good Charolette"), asked me if I'd like to see his show, and who knew it's be a stage side seat? SHEEEEEEESH! Thank you VERY VERY VERY much, man! You guys rocked the house tonight.

Do me a favor, ok, everyone? Stop by my Billy's booth throughout the weekend. His booth's name is under his clothing line called "Level 27". He and his pal Steve will be camping out there.


Welp y'all.... I think that's it with the update for now....


Hope your weekend is going well!

6 comments:

Jeff Young-Sterling said...

OH SWEEET MAN!!! this looks like its gonna be an awesome book.

Hey, you think you'll ever be going to the Fan Expo in Toronto?? It would be awesome if you did.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean,
Couldn't make it to SanDiego.

Very cool sketchbook. Can't wait.
I'll put in my order as soon as you figure out the shipping. I'm in Florida.

COMIKXGUY said...

lucky ducky

COMIKXGUY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul Burrows said...

Sean,

I looked all over for you at Comic-Con, but couldn't find you. Is your book going to be sold in any of the Burbank/ LA Comicbook stores like House of Secerts, Golden Apple or Earth 2?

Paul Burrows said...

Or Meltdown?