03 March 2009

Kuta sculpt in color

Heya, y'all! Wanted to share with ya the painted version of Kuta from my creator owned property; Bastion's 7.



My good buddy, Francisco Herrera and his studio mates, over at Studio RABIA!!, did a wonderful job getting the paint master done. When the limited edition of the gray scaled version is complete I'll share it with you, too.
The paint master for this version was done by J Arturo Ramirez.

Kuta was sculpted by super-talented Irene Matar and the turnarounds were done by the ever so skillful Walter Gatus.

Thank you to everyone for making this a dream come true for me.

I hope you're as thrilled as I am!


A reminder tho those who have bought the resins of Kuta... send me pics of it if you'd like me to make it into a journal entry. :)

Now, back to the drawing board. I'm on the last stretch of cranking out the final 3 pages pencils and colors for my 5 page Nightcrawler short story.

21 comments:

Romain Ronzeau said...

Wow ! Looks awesome. Such a cool character design...

Alex Deligiannis said...

Aw yeah, this is sicccc...

Nico said...

Cool,great great.....

But where and when can we find it????
Cause i need it....

Thanks sean....

Nico

Tom said...

Looks great. I want one!

When/where will they be available??

Haylee said...

That's one beautiful piece o' work there, Mr. Galloway.Congrats again!

ANDY KUHN said...

lookin' mighty slick, sir!

Iori said...

Aaaah i want it!

Nice color on the statue and very detailed.

Unknown said...

sooooo cooooool!! Great to see ya at over the weekend Sean

J. Arturo Ramírez said...

Hola Sean, de verdad estoy muy contento y emocionado de haber colaborado en éste proyecto contigo e Irene, me satisface mucho trabajar de alguna manera al lado de gente tan talentosa y que mi trabajo se tome en cuenta, aprovecho para comentarte que recien estoy construyendo un blog y si en algun momento tienes tiempo lo visites, tus comentarios seran bienvenidos, gracias y...Kind Regards.

Todd Oman said...

Looks awesome, great design and sculpt.

Reuxben said...

This is really incredible!

Man, you have your designs not only printed but also animated and now even tangible; really inspirational.

Javier Burgos "Javas" said...

as I said u on DA, looks gorgeous man!!

Scott Jensen said...

sick! those colors are kick awesome!

RAWLS said...

Whaaaaaa!?! Looks sick bro! Kudos to you and everyone who worked on it! Great job.

BILLY said...

OOOOOUUUU, the is, fantastic!!

Beautiful.

Good Job!

Francesco Francavilla said...

That's freakin' awesome, Sean :D Will you have it at FX? The nightcrawler pages are looking SAWETTH! :D
Cheers,
Francesco

P.S. I sent you an email ;)

Unknown said...

holy sh@t I want!
and I also want a resin of my character!!!
Jell-usssssss

Victomon said...

That is a great color job on Kuta.

Unknown said...

Wow that really has come along way looks great!

Robots & Rainbows said...

The sculpt of your character came out awesome. It is always a treat to see your 2D creation come to life like in animation and product. I've really wanted to create vinyl figs of characters I've made. Can you give out any advise or let us in on the secret process to getting this done? Thanks for the inspirational art it keeps my pencil moving.

Gillian Comerford said...

That turned out amazingly! You must be well pleased :)