04 August 2009

Pre-orders....

...are sent! Woop! Woop!

YAY! Thank you, everyone!

Here's a pic of the remaining preorders for Meowr, Kuta vinyls, Cheeks:UNCLENCHED, and orders for Spread the Cheeks being shipped out today! I have more in stock for anyone interested.

FYI I drew in all the books because I loves ya :D

Please give them all a good home. :P

Also Thank you, everyone for cruising by our booth and sharing the love! You all totally made our con. We heard some peeps say they had a hard time locating us, or couldn't find us at all. My bad. We weren't listed in Artist Alley this year. We were listed as exhibitors.

I don't know about you, but I still need a couple more days to recoup. HAHAHAHA I hope the con was as fun for you as it was for us.

Thank you also for coming by our Wednesday Comics signing over at the DC Comics booth, and a HUGE thank you for coming to our Spectacular Spider-man Animated panel.

If you're interested, The complete first season for Spectacular Spider-man is on sale!!! I already snagged mines.

My lil bro took AWESOME photos during the con. If you have time please peep it over at this link



Have a good week, gang!


5 comments:

Jeff said...

I've been anxiously awaiting the Kuta vinyl. I've stopped fedex and UPS trucks mid-street to ask if they have any packages for me. I'm stoked.

JVC said...

Been so busy I completely forgot to pre-order! Do you have any left?

Sean Galloway said...

HAHAHA Take it easy, Jeff! It's on its way.

JVC, yup there is more if you're interested. Thank you!

Draw Monkey said...

Woohoooo, a drawering in my drawering book. Thanks Cheeks. Can't wait to get it and show it off to everybody. I'm gonna be the most popular kid in the studio.

Josh Frost said...

Good to hear you made it through! I wish I coulda' seen ya! Yeah I still need to order up my stuff too! Glade to hear we still can!

- Josh