21 June 2010

Face time

Here's a few head sketches I did up at Heroes Con. :)
You know these are of you, so come on in and claim yo' face!
uck at caricatures, but it's always fun to do. 
I used to do caricatures at Sea World down in San Diego in 2000. I was only there for a month. The kids were too brutally honest. HAHAHAHA Here's the one that got me running out the door... "That doesn't look like my sister.... that looks like a boy!" DOH! HAHAHAHAHAHA I never went back. Props to caricature artists. Very hard to draw likenesses on the spot in 7 minutes.

Hope y'all digs!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

swweeeet!
diggin those Lion-O's especially :D

cheers!

Tony DiStefano said...

I dont think you can draw a bad drawing cheeks no matter what the style.I like your charicatures .Their cartooney and flow nice.I think you captured the guy with the Beatle haircut really well.

LEANDRO OLIVEIRA said...

MAN, YOU DID CARICATURE FOR CHILDRENS IN A AQUATIC PARK THERE 10 YEARS AGO!?!

YOU REALLY ARE THE MAN!

I MUST TRY MORE HARD, THANKS FELLA!

Faboun'e said...

Awesome works.. !
cool caricaturin'.. !!!

Denny Fischer said...

Amazing art!Your style is awesome!