08 April 2011

New Gumshoes 4 Hire Con Banner W.I.P.

Howdy, gang!

What's the haps on this gorgeous Friday afternoon?

First off, I hope it's going really well.  Today is my deadline for my 2011 art book, so I am making the final choice for the book title winner... Thanks for your patience on me picking the winner.  Alot of travelling the past couple of months and crazy deadlines...

I am really pumped about this year's book.  Alot of diverse stuff from backgrounds, character development, and panels from my creator own ips in it.  I feel it has a good balance of roughs and finishes for sure.

Because of your patience.... not only will the winner get 2 books, a high five and good game to boot, but I will select 4 runner ups to get a copy as well.  Watch out.... I'm kinda loco, but that's cool with me, if it's cool witchu.  :)

Aight.... Imma leave ya for a minute to share with ya my Gumshoes 4 Hire banner layout I did earlier this week.

I will post the cover with title included TONIGHT!  Woot!  Woot!  Like a good book, show, song... STAY TUNED!

Hope ya digs!

4 comments:

Cal said...

I love what you're doing with the Gumshoes - keep it comin'... Looking forward to hearing more about the 11 book too. Peace. David

Jez Tuya said...

Dude, you do know you have an awesome sense of composition right? This is fantastic!

Jon Lankry said...

really want to see the final result !

Gabriel Hunt said...

Its looking good. Of course.
Hope to see the the final version soon, but don't kill yourself.